My current research examines numerical simulations of clusters of galaxies for comparison with observational tests of the the growth of large-scale structure and cosmological tests such as the Sunyaev-Zeldovich effect. My observational background includes studies at both radio and X-ray wavelengths. I also direct a NASA-funded center to study astrophysics from the Moon called the Lunar University Network for Astrophysics Research (LUNAR).
See APS Faculty Research Interests for additional research interest information. Scroll down to my individual listing.
My current research group includes...
- Abhi Datta, NASA postdoctoral fellow
- Scott Sullivan, graduate student
- Jordan Mirocha, graduate student
- Hilary Egan, graduate student
- Bang Nhan, graduate student
- Jacob Jost, undergraduate astrophysics major
- Chris Womack, undergraduate engineering major
- Nathan Marx, undergraduate engineering major
Samples of Recent Research
Listen to radio interview on Colorado Public Radio about our supercomputer simulations.
Video Lecture on Exploring the Cosmos from the Moon.
Interview by HDTVNet, To the Moon.